JINGLE ON MY SON!

JINGLE ON MY SON!
A doughty champion of his local culture.(Poet Tom Hubbard)Your performance at the city hall was soooooooooo good! Christoph thought it was excellent! (Carolyn)

15.9.11


GRONINGEN DIARY

I'll be arriving with singer/songwriter Gary Miller in Groningen, Newcastle's twin city in the Netherlands, on Tuesday 27th September.

We have two sessions at Maartens College from 12.30 that day. The following day we appear at the Werkman College at lunchtime and in the evening we perform at the Cafe Mulder at 21.00 with Groningen poets Rense Sinkgraven and Ronald Ohlsen - and maybe some surprise guests.

A display of my Groningen poems will be staged in Groningen Library during my stay, featuring three new poetry posters about Groningen and my new book 'The Month of the Asparagus' which contains four of my Groningen poems.


So we keep it going!



Best wishes,

Dr Keith Armstrong

the jingling geordie

My photo
whitley bay, tyne and wear, United Kingdom
poet and raconteur